Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Max. OD （mm）:||0.63||Length(±10cm):||450|
|Place Of Origin::||Hangzhou||Product Name:||AGS|
|Type:||Guide Wire & Sheath Tube||Properties:||Intervention Equipments|
Disposable Hot selling guide wire guide wire with high quality with CE Marked
Application The Disposable Guide Wire is used with endoscope, inserting into bile duct or pancreatic duct with the function of supporting or guiding under endoscope. This is disposable. Features The tip of guide wire has great elasticity. With hydrophilic material on the surface, it will achieve a very smooth face after soaking. Its soft tip is opaque, and will be fully developed under X-ray. Two-tone spiral pattern alternately, you can see the movement or motion of the guide wire under endoscope.
* Innovational triple anti-drop design at hydrophilic tip, with no risk of drop-off.
* Anti-twist innerNiti core wire, offering an excellent twisting and pushing force.
* Super smooth PTFE zebra coating, easier to pass through the working channel.
* Yellow / Black coating, easier to track the guide wire and obvious under X-ray.
* Unique design of tapering tip, highly increase the success rate of surgery.
1. Kink-proof Niti core provide exceptional torque, push force.
2. PTFE Zebra coated abnormal smooth,through performance, and no damage for organization.
3. Visible under x-ray, yellow-and-black zebra-striped make it easier to see the trajectory.
4. Special structure design, ensure the tip will not drop off.
5. Straight and curved tip designed, provide doctors with more control options.
6. Receive customized services for blue-and-white guide wire.
|Model||Part Number||Max. OD (mm)||Length(±10cm)|
· Jacket incorporated tungsten provides highly radiopacity and enhanced visibility.
· Smooth surface minimizes trauma and platelet adhesion, providing superior navigation.
· Super smooth lubricious hydrophilic coating reduces friction, providing excellent navigation.
· Contributing to “smooth like silk” advancement in catheter and narrow/tortuous vessels.
· Three shapes of distal (Straight tip, angled tip and J angled tip) are designed for various complex lesions.
· Soft tapered tip increases distal flexibility, contributing to smooth vessel insertion, and minimizing risk of trauma.
· Super kink resistance, good tip shape retention
· Ease advancement for catheter
· Good radial support and excellent maneuverability with 1:1 torque control
Contact Person: angelia