Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||3 Years||Tip Length:||5mm|
|Product Name:||Endoscopic Sphincterotome||Type:||Surgical Supplies|
|Usage:||Endoscopic Cannulation||Model Number:||AG-5091-0520|
This device is intended to use for cannulation of the pancreaticobiliary system and for sphincterotomy, if preloaded, also aids ERCP operation in the challenged bile duct stricture.
Excellent cutting safety
- Yellow fluroplastic coating on the proximal end of cutting wire minimizes the risk of tissue damage as well as endoscope contact.
- Tapered tip and gradual catheter provide smooth insertion during accessing.
- Pre-curced tip assists cannulation effciency and reduce operation time.
- The visiable color makers are designed to assist with positioning under endoscopic view.
Variety lumen design
- Double and Triple Lumen structures are available for clinical choice.
- Triple Lumen design provides independent contrast mendium injection and guide wire lumen.
- Double Lumen design provides large contrast medium injection channel by combined with guide wire cavity.
The success rate of intubation can be improved significantly through swinging tip and make a proper direction. The unique design of applying power from outside of handle can effectively avoid wire winded and repeatedly plugging in. High insulation performance. PTFE sheath has extra high insulation performance and extra low friction coefficient performance. Conical head: the unique design of conical and circular head, can increase the success rate of intubation, also can greatly reduce the stimulation of duodenal papilla, which will result in the inflammation. Anticreep: added insulation covering layer around the cut wire, can reduce the cut wire directly contact with endoscope and tissues other than the target issue. This will be more safe.
|Model||Specification||Tip length||Cut wire length|
|±2 mm||±5 mm|
|1 Triple lumens||AG-5091-0520||5||20|
|3 Exchangeable Triple lumens||AG-5093-0520||5||20|
|4 Triple lumens with needle||AG-5094-05||N/A||5|
Contact Person: angelia