Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Basket Width:||20~25mm||Type:||Stone Retrieval Basket|
|Feature:||T Shape Port|
- Detachable handle is designed to connect with lithotriptor handle for quick response to emergency situation.
- T shape port is easy for the contrast medium injection.
- Double radiopaque makers provide clear visualization to facilitate position confirmation.
- Different hardness wires could be shosen under clinical requirements.
- Wire-guided RX type is designed for quick device exchange and stone capture in deep bile duct.
- Super-Low profile type with 1.9mm OD is designed for stone retrieval by choledochoscope.
- Variety of models tailored services,customizable number of wire baskets and shape,meet the needs of dentists'case.
- Lubricant catheter design allows for smooth insertion into bile duct.
- Good pushability and rotatability is designed to simplify stone manipulation.
1. Crap and release very easy,repeated access during operation.
2.Mesh deformation, good elasticity,suitable hardness, avoid the basket,pulled left of the head hits the 12 duodenum,selective wide for doctors.
3. Fine mesh head structure,makes it easy for tip is lifting clamp up.
4.Variety of models tailored services,customizable number of wire baskets and shape,meet the needs of dentists'case.
*Excellent structure of basket head, it is easy to be lifted by angle operation knob.
*The basket is not easy to deformation,with good rebound resilience and proper hardness, which can prevent to impact the duodenal wall during push and pull the basket.
*With an injection port on the handle, convenient for injection of contrast agents easily.
*With diamond shape stainless steel basket, it is easy to extraction and release, convenient for repeated operation during surgery.
*With multi-model customized service, various quantity and shape of basket wires can be offered as per the requirements of clinical application.
|Model||Wire's Material||Specifications||Width of Basket(mm)||Length of Basket(mm)||Inserted OD Max.(mm)||working length(mm)||Apply to Guidewire||Remarks|
Contact Person: angelia